Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Modern iClicker

In class 544 today we did something fun I've never done in any of my other classes. Something that id like to see implemented into all of my classes. It's like a modern iclicker, my teacher used to this site that let her create polls and let us text in our answers to the site. It anonymously created a live view of peoples interests and answers to the polls created. It was nice because it let you send in an answer in many different ways. From your computer, your phone, even twitter and for once it worked unlike many other technologies like it. It was fun and it kept everyone in the class participating in the conversation and I think if more teachers did something like this they would get the students to gather more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment